The Secret Revealed!

You may be wondering what the International Pageant titleholders do to achieve that “perfect” look that they always seem to have. I know I wondered for the longest time! This past month I discovered the answer… The secret is the help of Clay Spann and Thomas & Drew Dunn! As Miss Teen International I am very blessed to have amazing sponsors that provide me with the resources and tools to keep my hair looking fabulous and my face perfectly polished all year.

After using a variety of products from Bumble and Bumble and Clay Spann Face I’ve decided to showcase a few of my favorites so far.
  • This incredible eye shadow and blush palette is one of the most convenient things I’ve ever used ever! Having all of these beautiful colors in one convenient place saves me so much time. I don’t have to scramble through my makeup bags (yes, I have multiple) to find what I need. 

  •  The Clay Spann Face foundation is so easy to use and works wonders to help me achieve a flawless finish. It goes on super smooth, has amazing coverage AND it stays all day! Whether I am going to school or an appearance, it is the product I won’t go without!

  • The Bumble and Bumble Surf collection is amazing! I have naturally wavy/curly hair that doesn’t always cooperate, but when I wash my hair with this shampoo and conditioner combination I get a perfect “sea breezy” texture. They are my go-to products when I want a bouncy, natural look!

  • Bumble and Bumble thickening spray and mousse are the perfect styling combo for getting my hair to do what I want it to do. I’ve always had a hard time teasing my hair and getting the right amount of lift at my crown. Using these fabulous products has made it so much easier!


Getting myself ready has never been so easy! I highly recommend visiting these two sponsor’s Facebook pages at Clay Spann Photographer/Makeup Artist to Thomas Dunn Studios to find out more about how you can get these amazing products and many more! Thank you again Thomas, Drew, and Clay for your generosity! Your pageant girls love you lots!!!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts