Mrs. California International Pageant 2015

I was honored to attend the Mrs. California International 2015 pageant as Miss International 2014! This was such an amazing experience for me because it felt as if my journey had come full circle. I had competed in Eddie Peterson’s state International pageant back in October of 2006. It was my second pageant ever! So, It was wonderful to be able to see him and the new Miss and Miss Teen California International directors because they were at the beginning of my Miss International journey all those years ago!


What a fierce competition this years pageant was! Beautiful married women from all over the state of California came together to celebrate marriage, family and service! I was so impressed by all of their unique and diverse platforms! Each and every single woman made a lasting impact on me.


I was so happy to be able to spend some time with the official hair and makeup sponsors of the International Pageants- Thomas Dunn Studios! Thomas was a judge at the pageant and helped pick the new Mrs. California International 2015! Suzy Boots- author of “Creating Queens- Secrets in Pageantry” was also a judge! It was such an honor to be able to see both her and Thomas!


Congratulations to Melissa Vanni your new Mrs. California International 2015!


Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts