Thank You to the American Heart Association


Working with the American Heart Association has been one of the biggest highlights of my year as Miss International. Having the opportunity to represent International Pageants at the same time as spreading awareness about heart disease has been a true honor. I cannot thank both organizations enough for allowing me to be a messenger for such an important cause.

This year I have had multiple speaking engagements and volunteer opportunities that are irreplaceable. My goal as Miss International has been to educate about the importance of “knowing your numbers” as well as recognizing signs and symptoms of cardiovascular diseases. As a physician assistant, health education was a natural fit and I have been so proud to work with AHA and Go Red for Women. This national alliance is very unique for a pageant system and we are truly blessed to have this partnership with AHA. My hope is that all local titleholders with get involved with their affiliate chapters and continue to strengthen this relationship because it is such an important cause.






Thank you to both International Pageants and AHA for a wonderful year!

In health and happiness,

Kelsey Craft
Miss International 2017

Comments

Popular Posts