10 Things You Didn't Know About Miss Teen International 2012

I absolutely love that you all can follow my journey as Miss Teen International 2012 through my blogs! Even though you all have been closely following my life for the past seven months, there are still a few “fun facts” you probably don’t know about. With that in mind, I decided to write “Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Miss Teen International 2012”.

#1- I have FIVE brothers and sisters! Grayson is 12. He is all boy! He loves to hunt, fish, and play basketball and baseball. Payne is also 12. He was adopted from Russia when he was a baby. He is famous for his AMAZING Lego creations. Wesleigh Jane is 11. She is our softball star! She has recently become involved in pageantry and loves it! Emily is 9. She is definitely the athlete of the family. She enjoys running in 5k races, playing tennis and soccer, and competitive gymnastics. Addie Kate is the baby of the family. She is almost 5 months old. She currently loves to babble and eat sweet potatoes!

#2- I have played the piano since I was 6. My Nana taught me the basics, and I began lessons after my mom realized how well I memorized songs.

#3- I am a cupcake addict! Whenever I am visiting a new city, I go straight to the nearest cupcake bakeries.

#4- I have had the same best friend since I was 3. Next year, Hayden and I will continue our friendship as roommates at Troy University…watch out world!

#5- I am TERRIBLE at sports. I played softball in sixth grade and did not swing the bat even once.

#6- Disney World is one of my favorite places on Earth. We take a family vacation to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida almost every summer.

#7- I ranked number 3 in my senior class with a 111.23 GPA, and I made a 31 on my ACT. Who says “pageant girls” can’t be smart too?!

#8- I cannot ride a bike! I am rather uncoordinated, and I was never very good at balancing on a bicycle. Sometimes my friends like to try to “teach me”, but I know they just want a good laugh!

#9- I am the youngest person in my grade. I began kindergarten a year earlier than the rest of my peers. I always thought it was cool until all of my friends were turning 16 and my mom still had to drive me everywhere!

#10- Duck Dynasty is my favorite show. Every Wednesday night, my family gathers in our game room to watch the new episode. We love how funny the Robertsons are! I actually get to meet the cast in two weeks, so stay tuned for pictures!

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts