Illinois International Pageant!

Congratulations to the newly crowned 2013 titleholders; Amy Gregorio – Mrs. Illinois International, Season Winesburg – Miss Illinois International, and Megan Riesner – Miss Teen Illinois International! And, a huge congratulatory and well deserved shout out to the fabulous Illinois directors Beverly Turkowski and Jennifer Naida , who obviously poured their hearts and souls into producing their first International state pageant! I was so thrilled to be a part of the event and cannot give enough accolades to my wonderful Class of 2012 pageant sister Terri Karch!

With my friend, the lovely…Mrs. Illinois International 2012 Terri Karch!

From orientation, through rehearsals, the interview process, and throughout the competition, these ladies were absolutely spectacular! I had a chance to visit with each one, hear their stories, and exchange both giggles and tears. It was my privilege to conduct the on-stage interviews, which was one of my favorite parts of the competition. In the dressing room, I witnessed so many acts of kindness between all three divisions, which always makes my heart feel good. In my opinion, this is the beauty of pageantry.

Orientation. 

Paula Preston being introduced to the ladies. 

All the Mrs. Contestants with Terri and Beverly. 

My pageant sister forever! 

Moments before the Interview. 

The amazing Beverly, Mrs. Illinois International 2005!

I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the incredible support and sisterhood of former Illinois titleholders who turned out to make this event special for all of the participants. What a fabulous and gorgeous group of women! It was a sincere pleasure to meet each of you. Thank you again to Beverly, Jennifer, and Terri for your including me in this fabulous weekend!

XXOO!

With the new Illinois titleholders - photo courtesy of PageantCast.

With love and appreciation,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts