Minnesota International Pageant

Oh the effort that goes into a state pageant! On Friday and Saturday, March 15th and 16th, it was time to crown a new Mrs., Miss, and Teen Minnesota International 2013. For me, the weekend was really about focusing on the ladies competing and making certain they had the best experience possible. And my “Rock Star” husband Joseph maybe did too good of a job assuring the husbands enjoyed themselves.

Admittedly, this would have been a far more emotional event if I were not able to continue my reign as Mrs. International 2012, with so many more appearances to attend and countries to see! Regardless, I am now a “former” in the state of Minnesota, and I had the privilege of being the first to welcome the beautiful Andrea Bennett Xiong to the sisterhood of Mrs. Minnesota International titleholders as I assisted her fabulous husband Tou with placing the crown on her head!

I want to wish each of the ladies who challenged themselves to compete in the pageant this year my sincere congratulations, as you each did an outstanding job of representing yourselves, your families, your communities, and most importantly the causes for which you so eloquently spoke. I told you I was proud of each of you. I meant it then…and I mean it now…regardless of there being only one titleholder.

It is also so very fun to be able to welcome the new Miss Teen Minnesota International – Megan Muehlberg and Miss Minnesota International – Charity Bess to our pageant family. I hope for each of you a year filled with moments that you will cherish forever both individually and together as the 2013 queens.

Please enjoy a variety of photos from a most amazing Minnesota International Pageant:

Registration on Friday afternoon!




Mr. and Mrs. joined us for a bite to eat and time together!



2012 Minnesota Queens…MMXII forever!

Ladies in their on-stage interview outfits!

Husbands looking so very handsome!

Meet & Greet time prior to the show!




Mrs. Minnesota 2013 with Mrs. Minnesota formers

My very best wishes to all of you,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts