California International Pageant 2015

It was such an awesome experience to be able to Judge the Miss and Teen California International Pageant! I had competed in this pageant 3 times, so judging really felt full circle for me. Each and every single girl was so so impressive!

Thank you so much to the California Directors for the hospitality. I received some wonderful judges gifts and had so much fun with my other judges! They did a really great job of picking judges from all different aspects of pageantry and life! It was a great panel!

It was a two day pageant, so the girls had interview on Saturday morning and were able to explain their passions and platforms with each judge and then show off their walk and fashion sense the next day on stage! The reactions of this year’s winners were priceless! I had such a great time!

Congrats Ladies!


Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

  1. Three beautiful ladies, they're so glamorous and I bet they're more beautiful on the inside than they are on the outside and being so gorgeous, that's hard to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts