Backstage Necessities!

With the pageant fast approaching, I know many of you are getting together your backstage bags prepped and ready to go! I wanted to share with you some of the things I keep as a must backstage!


-Water

-Band-Aids (Blister ones, for fingers, toes and heels)

-Bronzer (Last minute applications or touch ups)

-HairSpray

- Candy (something with sugar as a pick me up if I am having low energy)

-small hand held steamer (In case my dress needs it)

-protein bars

-toothbrush and toothpaste (In case I eat and needs to make my teeth shiny again)

-body spray (It can get pretty smelly backstage with a bunch of ladies and hot stage lights)

My backstage kit is pretty simple, because my Hair and Makeup is already done. I do recommend Booking Thomas and Drew Dunn early before they book up. They will be the only ones allowed backstage during the pageant and are also very helpful when it comes to last minute tips and tricks. If you are doing your own hair and make-up, please bring everything with you backstage because you will not get a chance to run back to the hotel and get it later.

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts