Texas International Pageants

As many of you know, I was Miss Texas International 2013, before coming back the next year at large as Miss West Coast International 2014. My journey as Miss Texas International shaped so much of who I am today. I learned so much about myself and had the year of my life representing Texas! SO, it should come as no surprise that I was beyond excited to attend the 2015 pageant!

Signing autographs! 

The pageant opened with what seemed like a line from star wars, but re-worded to fit a pageant. It was hysterical. Then all of the gorgeous girls graced the stage in a choreographed dance by none other than the reigning queen.

After the competition was over, but before crowning, Maggi and I were able to take the stage and speak a little bit about our year and our platforms! I was able to speak about my photo going up in Times Square! That will always be one of the most memorable moments of my life!


The national directors were in attendance as well as Suzy Bootz and her husband!

Overall it was a fantastic show and an amazing weekend! I loved going home and feeling all of the love and support from the Texas Ladies!


Ignite your spark,

Miss International 2014
Samantha Riddle

Comments

Popular Posts