Cruise Part 2

Day 5 in St. John’s, Antigua was one for the books! My family and I went to Stingray City to swim with stingrays! These creatures are surprisingly lovable and actually snuggle up to humans when in the water. Our favorite ray was named Freckles; he stayed and played with us for about fifteen minutes! It was really neat having close contact with them after learning about them in my Marine Biology class this year. If you ever have a chance to swim with these awesome marine creatures I definitely recommend it!


We went to my favorite island on Day 6- St. Martin/St. Maarten! This island is half Dutch and half French. The beaches were breathtaking and the shopping was awesome! I would love to go stay on this island in the future. We spent the day with our new friends that we met from Oklahoma, Colorado, and Nebraska!


Our friends and the Yeti!

The last port city was in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. It was bittersweet knowing it was our last day in paradise. We enjoyed the beach and spent time with our friends before having to say bye. I really enjoy reading, and I finished the book I had started at the beginning of the trip!



My last spring break with my family is one I will always remember! I was blessed to have been able to take my Miss Teen International title out of the USA to such amazing destinations!


If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts