How to Have Glowing Skin On and Off Stage


One request I hear a lot is, “Please tell me your skin care routine!” This is testimony that a good skin care routine is vital because I do not have velvety, youthful, flawless skin. What I do have is a Mom who taught me the importance of taking care of my skin. I can remember her Avon facial brush in the bathroom and her sitting on her bed every night putting lotion on her hands and feet. She reminded me morning and night to wash my face.

Join me as I share my best secrets!

Wash your face Morning and Night

Wash your face in the morning to get the oils released at night cleaned out of your pores and Wash away the dirt and makeup before you go to bed! My favorite face wash is Doterra Essential Skin Care Facial Cleanser.

Exfoliate

As we begin to age our skin doesn’t exfoliate as well, so it is important to use something to help exfoliate. It’s important when we are young as well to remove dirt and oils that get trapped under dry skin. I use a buff puff in the shower with my cleanser and a cloth or sonic brush at the sink.




Moisture and Exfoliation

I absolutely love Mad Hippie Products!

Exfoliating Serum, Vitamin C Serum and I sleep in the Aragon Oil at night during the winter when my face loses hydration from winter.

 

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

While I was in college ,I had just gone through a breakup, I decided I’d stop drinking soda to lose a few pounds and drink water instead. I was delighted to find that not only did I lose a few unwanted pounds my face totally cleared up and was glowing. As I have gotten older, I have found it’s even more important for my skin to stay hydrated. Water with lemon will keep you hydrated without adding extra water.

Face Masks

I love the face-masks that you can peel off. My face is super soft afterwards. It’s also fun! It exfoliates and cleans your pores. I love to do this with my girls and friends. 

Breakouts and Puffy Eyes

For break outs I use Image Clear Cell

For Puffy Eyes I use Skyn Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels




Daily Regimen Products

Good products make all the difference! These are a few of my favorite products!

Image The Max Stem Cell Eye Cream (Night)

ZO Brightalive Skin Brightener (Morning and Night)

ZO Renewal Cream (Morning and Night)

ZO Oclipse Sunscreen and Primer (Morning)

Exuviance Toning Neck Cream (Morning and Night – I’d wear this just for the smell!)




Body Products

Doterra Replenishing Body Butter

Doterra Fractionated Coconut Oil after shower mixed with my favorite essential oils.




Stay Calm and Shine! 

Robin Towle
Mrs. International 2019

Comments

Popular Posts