Countdown Until Haiti!

There is one week left until I embark upon the trip of a lifetime. The Richardsons have blessed me with an amazing opportunity to promote my platform and I intend to use it to the fullest! I have been overwhelmed with the generosity that so many of you have and continue to display. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You! But, our work is not yet done, I’m making a final push for donations and I hope that you all can help.

I am still accepting, books, pens, pencils, crayons, notebook paper and spiral notebooks. If you are interested you can mail them to P.O. Box 421, Laurel, Maryland, 20725-0421; c/o Madison Donovan Group. If you are close to Maryland, I will be more than happy to come pick them up. I will also be holding an in-person collection where you can drop off donations on Saturday, April 22 from 11 a.m.– 1 p.m. at 401 Main Street Laurel, Maryland 20707. Companies or individuals who are interested in donating towards or sponsoring costs associated with shipping and preparation should contact the Madison Donovan Group at-
http://www.madisondonovangroup.com/#!contact

Best,

Ciji Dodds
Miss International 2011

Comments

Popular Posts