Mrs., Miss & Miss Teen Arkansas International Pageant

Over 50 girls took over Jacksonville this past weekend at the 2012 Mrs., Miss, and Miss Teen Arkansas International Pageant! The weekend was packed with outstanding ladies with inspiring platforms.

The Hotel was decorated with my crown!

Miss International-Ciji Dodds and I had such a blast meeting all the contestants and catching up with Blanche, Toni, Renee, and Bernee!

Blanche Murphy-Miss Teen Arkansas International 2011 and I kicked off the weekend by welcoming all the contestants before they went into interview. Blanche gave some incredible advice about how interview, calming the tense air!

All of the Teen contestants!

I also welcomed the contestants and parents at orientation. Afterwards, we began rehearsals! Ciji and I were a part of the opening number act and joined the ladies (in comfy shoes, of course) on stage for practice.

Trying to steal each other's sash!

Before the pageant, we signed autographs for the audience. Then it was show time! I got the opportunity to speak to the crowd about my platform and what I have done throughout my reign.


Congrats to the new Arkansas International queens!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts