Judging Little Miss Arkansas International

My sister queen, Miss International-Ciji Dodds, and I had a blast this past weekend at the Arkansas International Pageant! It was so great to catch up with her and share stories. She is so very inspirational to me and I aspire to accomplish just a few of the astounding things she has done throughout her life.

Judging photos for the Most Photogenic category!

Along with Mrs. Louisiana International 2007-Jennifer Ables, Ciji and I were special guest judges at the Little Miss Arkansas International Pageant! We judged almost 40 cuties who worked the stage!


It was very tough to select a winner, as all the young ladies were outstanding!


I am so glad I got to spend time with Ciji and be a part of such an amazing pageant!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts