It's Not Too Late to DONATE!

With my trip to Haiti only a few weeks away, I am still accepting donations. What type of donations you might ask? Well, I am accepting children’s books in English and French. I am also accepting school supplies such as loose leaf paper, spiral notebooks, pens, pencils, crayons, and construction paper. What may seem like something small to us, will make a hug difference. Schools and orphanages are in dire need of supplies. Gift cards to stores such as Target and Wal-Mart are also welcome. Lastly, I am also in need of shipping sponsors. So if you can’t donate supplies, but would like to contribute to the cost of shipping, that would be awesome as well! Anything that you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.

Once I return, I will be doing something special for all of my sponsors to show my gratitude. If you are interested in donating, or have any questions, feel free to message me via facebook. All supplies and/or gift cards can be mailed to P.O. Box 421, Laurel, Maryland, 20725-0421; c/o Madison Donovan Group. I will also be holding an in-person collection where you can drop off donations on Saturday, April 22 from 11 a.m.– 1 p.m. at 401 Main Street Laurel, Maryland 20707. Companies or individuals who are interested in donating towards or sponsoring costs associated with shipping and preparation should contact the Madison Donovan Group at- http://www.madisondonovangroup.com/#!contact

As always, thanks a ton for supporting me throughout my reign!

Best,
 
Ciji Dodds
Miss International 2011

Comments

Popular Posts