So Long Las Vegas!

Vegas was one of the most interesting trips of my life! I will now wrap up my trip with this last blog about some of the other cool things we did.


Freemont was brighter than the city! This place downtown was full of Vegas souvenirs and characters galore! I loved watching the light show on the roof that covered the street as people zoomed overhead on zip lines!


We visited Ethel M’s chocolate factory. They made my mother some fresh chocolate strawberries!


One of my goals was to see the famous Las Vegas sign! I was so happy to see it and take pictures with other tourists as we all stood around the sign!

Most people only see the front of the famous sign. The back is important too!


M & M’s are one of my favorite candy! But I’ll only eat the almond or peanut kind. Luckily, there was a wall full of different colored peanut M&M’s so I could make my own creation!


Our last night in Vegas, we ate at the Rain Forest Cafe (my 2nd favorite restaurant to Cheesecake Factory)!

I had such an exciting and busy trip in Vegas! I enjoyed working for the Humane Society of the United States at the International Animal Care Expo and having some fun in the city in between!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts