Donating Blood

One of the easiest ways that you can improve your health and the health of others is by donating blood to the American Red Cross. With each donation you can save three lives!


The Red Cross is in a constant need for donations and it’s not hard to make an appointment, just go to their website and they’ll direct you. After that, all you have to do is show up, answer a few questions, and then it only takes a few minutes to give blood. It’s very simple and safe so there’s nothing to worry about!

The only difficult part of the entire process was afterwards when every employee wanted an autograph but because I was lightheaded I was barely able to scribble out my name, much less anything else!

Take it from me; it’s not painful or scary in any way to donate your blood. The thought of being able to help save three people’s lives every time you go is enough motivation for me. So please donate!

Much love,

Haley Rose Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts