Program Book Photo Shoot

I have bragged on Clay Spann and Competitive Imagine many times, but I feel the need to do it again. Last weekend I traveled to Dothan, Alabama for a photo shoot for the official 2014 program book cover.

Once again Clay and Joey have blown me away. Clay’s talent when it comes to make-up, hair, and photography is astounding and Joey has the most beautiful dresses and knows just what to put you in to make you glow.

Oh! And did I mention the awesome, new custom hair extensions I received curtsey of Thomas Dunn Studios. It’s absolutely amazing. I’m never going to take them out.

I’m so happy I was able to come back to Dothan again and work with these wonderful people. They definitely make me feel like a queen!


This year’s program books are going to be AMAZING!!! I can’t wait for you all to see them!

Love,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts