2014

2013 was an amazing year so it’s going to be tough to beat it, but I think this year will give it a run for its money. Looking into the future at everything I have planned, I’m excited!

2014 has so many new opportunities to work with the American Heart Association and Go Red for Women especially. It seems that the spring is the time of year when all of their main events take place. That’s why it’s always my busiest time of the year!

In little over three months I will be crowning the new Miss Teen Arkansas International and ending an indescribably wonderful year that I have had with my sister queens, Mollie Parker and Quynci Joyner. We’ve had quite the adventure and it still isn’t over yet!

Spring Break I will be traveling to Europe with some of my classmates. It will be my first time abroad and I’m so looking forward to it. This is a place that I have always dreamed of visiting and now that dream is coming true.

This April I will be turning 18 years old and will “officially” be an adult. I don’t know if I’m happy or sad about this..

In the spring I will be graduating from my high school. This is an event that I don’t even want to think about yet because while it is a time to celebrate it will also be a very bittersweet day.

Come August I will be crowning the new Miss Teen International 2014. Now this is definitely something I don’t want to think about!

Soon after giving up my title I will be starting my first year at college and beginning a new chapter in my life. It’s hard to even imagine that I’m about to be in college! Partially because I haven’t figured out exactly which school I will be attending just yet.

2014 is going to be an exciting year; I can feel it. With all of these big events coming up as well as the new work I will be doing with my platform, it’ll make for a memorable year. Needless to say I’m welcoming 2014 with open arms.

Happy New Years,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts