Home Base


A sweet simple reminder to make sure you take care of home first. Whether it is your husband, children, parents or friends, these relationships are vital to your International Pageants journey and life in general.

Today in society, too often people separate family from work, etc. It has been vital to my husband and I to never segment our family from any one area of our lives. We don’t want each other, or our children to feel like an inconvenience.

It is also a great time to have fun and build a stronger bond together. My family was at interaction opportunities with me often throughout the year. It wasn’t always easy, but we wanted them to also see how important civic engagement is.

After running a marathon for Soles4Souls as a part of Team Switzer for Becky and Barry Switzer, we walked around Oklahoma City and found a fountain to spend some time together in.

During the filming of American Ninja Warrior, our son Charlie was with me every step of the way. In this picture, he is right behind the executive producer during behind the scenes interviews. Was I was the only competitor walking around with their child…yes, but I am a package deal with my family!

My husband was truly a rock for me on the journey. We had lots of fun with it and he would make light of things like sending me a goofy selfie to mock me or messing with my prefect plate from Toned to Win. One of my favorite things thought was when he put together a power point of “His Wardrobe” and I got the ok from him to share this with all of you.

When I was in Jacksonville, my sweet husband sent me a power point of his wardrobe. Was he mocking my organization…slightly, but it made me smile SO big ☺ 

Live United and Love People…starting at Home Base!

Live What You Love,

Maggi
Your Mrs. International 2014

#GiveShoesGiveLove
#B4T

Comments

Popular Posts