Pictures from Paula

I was so excited to receive my photos from the pageant from Ms. Paula Preston this week! It took several hours to go through the pictures. Picking my favorites was not an easy task because they were all great! Paula and her team do an amazing job of capturing, not only the contestants’ poses on stage, but also the contestants’ emotions and personality as well. I am beyond happy to have this fabulous collection of memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you, Paula!!!

Contestant introductions for the opening number

Sharing my platform during onstage interview

Modeling physical fitness

This amazing fashion gown is from the Competitive Image

I felt like a princess in my ball gown during this phase of competition!

I didn’t realize viewing these photos would be so emotional for me. It brought tears to my eyes when I realized I didn’t experience this amazing moment in my life alone. Almost forty other young women will carry these precious memories with them as well. Looking at the pictures brought back wonderful memories of our fun time together. I will forever cherish the time I spent at nationals with the incredible contestants from all over the world. I love the Miss Teen International Class of 2014 so much!

I’m already looking forward to meeting the 2015 contestants and making new friends and memories! I hope you will contact your area director and make plans to join us next summer in Jacksonville for the experience of a lifetime!







If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts