My Favorite Workout Songs!

Sometimes it can be hard to stay motivated at the gym, especially when preparing for a pageant and you have a million other things on your mind! I wanted to share my “Workout Playlist” with you all so you can stay motivated and get that extra push in your workout!

Alive – Krewella

Bulletproof – La Roux

Centuries – Fall Out Boy

Feel This Moment – PitBull

Titanium – David Guetta

Wings- Little Mix

Something Big- Shawn Mendes

Fight Song – Rachel Platten

The Fire – Kina Grannis

Watch me Shine- Joanna Pacitti

These are some of my favorite songs to work out to! Not only do they have messages that make you want to push harder, but the beat also gets your blood pumping!

When I was onstage in my fitness wear, I walked to the songs in my head and knew all of my hard work had payed off!


Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts