The one and only Clay Spann!

One of the best perks about being Miss Teen International is getting my photos taken by the amazing Clay Spann! His work has been made known all around the world and girls flood into his studio to be photographed by him!

Getting my hair and makeup done for the official Miss Teen International photos taken by Clay after I won!

I got to catch up with Clay at the Sherri Hill Trunk Show in Dothan, Alabama! He was super busy photographing contestants all day, but he and I still had lots of fun!

There I am on Clay Spann’s wall of photos!

Having fun with Clay!

Picking out some of Clay’s FACE makeup!

Clay also has his own line of makeup, called FACE. I have been using his makeup all year long! Some of my favorites include the Taklon Slant Liner brush and the Cotton Candy lip gloss! Check out some of his other show stopping makeup at: http://www.clayspann.com/pages/cosmetics.html

A huge thank you to Clay for sharing his talents and for always making me feel fabulous!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts