Pageant Wardrobe

When preparing for the national pageant, deciding on a wardrobe is probably one of the toughest tasks. From the earrings to the shoes to the dress, there are so many possibilities! But, what is right for you?

When I saw my gown for the first time I immediately fell in love with it! Though, originally my gown was supposed to be in baby blue and in a size 2, to our surprise we ended up with it in white and in a size 4. I was worried at first, but after I tried it on I couldn’t have been happier! I’ve always wanted a white evening gown and it fit perfect. It was more than I could have ever asked for! This dress made me feel graceful, elegant, and like a real princess. Everything about it was breathtaking and lovely. (It even smelled good!)



When I was trying to decide what I wanted as my fun fashion, I was absolutely clueless. I had no idea what to get! After many failed attempts to find something in the stores or online we decided to just make something. The idea for my fun fashion started out as something similar to a belly dancing costume or a dancer’s costume. As we started to sketch out ideas it slowly evolved into what it is now. It was something that I could move freely in and it was still fun to wear!


My on stage speech dress is professional yet completely adorable! The only person who is capable of making such amazing suits is Joey from Competitive Image and I highly recommend you work with him. He works wonders!



For my interview dress the decision was easy. I absolutely love this dress because of the sweet heart neckline, the peplum, and the jacket. Plus I love emerald green, especially with gold! Not to mention it was comfortable.


When picking out your wardrobe for nationals, find what speaks to you and shows off your personality through it! This is the best way to guaranty you’ll not only look your best, but feel your best too! Good luck and happy hunting!

Much love,

Haley
Miss Teen International 2013

Comments

Popular Posts