Some of My Favorite Sponsors/Prizes

The international Pageant System has so many wonderful sponsors that support us whole heartedly.

One of my favorite sponsors of the International Pageant is Thomas Dunn Studios. The products they send me work wonders on my hair compared to my old products. Their work is phenomenal and they will make you look your best at all times. I highly recommend using them at nationals for all of your competition and appearances.


One of my other favorite sponsors is Clay Spann. He has his own line of makeup that will make you look flawless. It’s incredible! I’ve gotten so many compliments!


These great hair and makeup products keep me looking fresh and rejuvenated all day long. With a busy schedule like mine it is such a blessing.

Love,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts