The Essential Beauty Queen Christmas List!

There are some items that I cannot live without. If there is space on your Christmas List still vacant, these would be perfect fillers!

*Brita refillable bottle – It is so important to stay hydrated while on the go. I rely on my Brita bottle because I can bring it anywhere and have clean filtered water. I also can’t tell you the number of times I have thrown a plastic bottle in my suitcase only to be stopped by TSA because I forgot it was in there! Since I can empty the Brita bottle and refill it at any water fountain, it has paid for itself a million times over

*Naked by Urban Decay neutrals palette – I have versions 1 and 2 of these colors and they are amazing! A great mix of all different shades of brown, gray, black in matte and shimmery alike. They help create the perfect smokey eye for day or night.

*Curling Wand – I am in love with my curling wand! It is perfect for polishing any hairstyle for extra control for the pieces around the face. Since it heats up so well it has added staying power for even the longest days.

*A Titlewear sweatsuit – We all have those days where we have endless errands to run, but not enough time to get fully ready OR you may be going shopping for the perfect gown and need to wear something comfortable and easy to change. The Titlewear sweatsuit is a great way to look stylish and put together no matter what.

*A pair of colored sneakers – I bought a pair of purple Nike sneakers before I started training for my half marathon last year. I am not world’s most dedicated gym rat so having a cute pair of shoes definitely motivates me to stay active. Find a pair that you can’t help but WANT to wear

What’s on your Christmas list?

Jesse Ladoue

Comments

Popular Posts