A Goal Without a Plan Is Just a Wish!


I have some large shoes to fill in my upcoming year! Jesse Ladoue- Miss International 2013 was not only full of grace and class- but was an extremely hard working and busy queen! I can only hope to make her, all of the 2014 contestants and judges proud as I represent them this year!

In an earlier post, I explained my platform- Hold On To Hope, Because No Child Should Grieve Alone. I have some very specific and clear goals that I would like to achieve during my reign.

*My Workbook- I am going to have it redesigned and translated into different languages so that children all over the world can have the opportunity to memorialize their lost loved ones!

*Visit as many Camp Erin’s as time allows. Most Camp Erin sessions are during summer and many overlap on the same weekends. I am going to try to visit the Camp Erin’s that are the least funded and in most need of volunteers!

*Visit orphanages and Children’s organizations internationally. I have a few places in mind and will be able to give you more details as soon as my flights are booked!

*Fundraise through my Fathers Memorial Fund to purchase grief bears and overnight bags for Camp Erin Children!

*Use Social Media, Radio, TV, Publications, or any media outlet to promote the Miss International system. I want to increase the number of contestants next year by 50%. This is the greatest pageant system in the world and should have representatives from every country!

*I also plan on attending events for the American Heart Association; I currently serve on the passion committee in Dallas, TX, where their corporate offices are!

*I would also like to attend as many preliminary pageants as possible- so please feel free to contact me with more information on your upcoming state or country international pageant!

And Last but not least:

Represent the Miss International system with Honor and Integrity. I am walking in the shoes of so many inspiring women and I couldn’t be more excited to get started!


Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts