Fuel Up to Play 60 with the Panthers

While in North Carolina for the NC International Pageants, I had the privilege of meeting up with staff and players involved in the Fuel Up to Play 60 organization!

Dottie Ryan with the Southeast Dairy Council generously gave me some amazing FUTP60 Panthers gear! I really enjoyed meeting with the FUTP60 team that helps coordinate events with players and local schools. Thank you to everyone involved for taking time out of your schedule to speak with me!



I also met the new FUTP60 Rep for the Panthers, Graham Gano! It was such an honor meeting with this Panther Kicker to discuss fitness and a well rounded diet. Thank you for all you do, Graham!


Mrs. International, Maggi Thorne, and I were able to tour the facility, visit the field, and even try on some of the Panthers’ gear! This was the second NFL Stadium that we have visited together since August.

Cam Newton knows who to call if he needs a back up this season, ha!



The Panthers have also sponsored an official Play 60 KidZone near their stadium. I LOVE seeing the NFL give back to the community, and I know this park has given so many children the opportunity to become engaged in physical activity.



The park even has a photo booth for children that come to play!

Thank you to everyone that helped make this event happen! Go Panthers!!!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts