Miss Teen, Miss and Mrs. West Virginia International Pageant

I had a fantastic time at the West Virginia International pageants Feb 21st! This was my first time hosting a pageant, so I will admit I was a little nervous! It was so much fun to be on the other side of a pageant! I think my favorite part was announcing the names of the new queens! It is such an exciting moment for them and I loved seeing the look on their faces!

I wore a huge cupcake gown by Sherri Hill and actually tripped over it going down the stairs after they announced my name as the host. Talk about an embarrassing moment! I believe I recovered well and made several jokes and references to my “fall” throughout the night! 

Congratulations to the new 2015 queens and farewell to the outgoing 2014 queens, you had an incredible year!


Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts