AccessAbility Ball

“You’re a shining star, no matter who you are…” by Earth, Wind & Fire, was the theme of the Fourth Annual Magical Evening Ball for the charitable organization called AccessAbility. It was my privilege to be their guest speaker in June as Mrs. Minnesota International, and they were kind enough to ask me as Mrs. International to speak at their very special event on November 2nd.

I am not certain who impresses me more; the Consumers who are assisted with finding employment and who would otherwise face a variety of obstacles, or the Volunteers and Staff who give so freely and lovingly of themselves. Joe and I sincerely had a wonderful time with everyone. We posed for pictures, I signed head shots, danced and conversed with some pretty special individuals.

Two such individuals I would like to point out are Joan Marso, AccessAbility Development Officer and Winslow, AccessAbility Consumer and Office Mail Carrier. Joan has graciously stayed connected with me, and Winslow never stops smiling and can fly down the hallways in their 40,000 square foot facility delivering mail and messages like no one else!

Enjoy the photos and please check out this fabulous organization at: www.accessability.org

Mr. & Mrs. International
 
Accessability Staff & Volunteers
 
Joan & Me
 
About to get kissed!
 
Winslow & Me
 
Speaking
 
Disco Time
 
Too Sweet
 
On the dance floor
 
Little Cutie
 
With love and appreciation,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts