Workout Playlist

November is Arts + Health Month!

As my fellow International sisters know, the American Heart Association tells us that the best way to keep your heart and body healthy is exercise! In honor of Arts+Health month, I am combining my favorite way to stay fit, weight lifting, and my favorite art form, music. I don’t know about you guys but I just cannot work out without my IPod. I love music that has a great beat and gets me energized. Here is Miss International 2012’s, work out playlist. Enjoy

 
David Guetta ft Sia – Titanium
Madona – Girl Gone Wild
Ellie Goulding – Lights (Dubstep Remix)
Machine Gun Kelly ft Arron Lafette– Fantasy (Remix)
Katy Perry -Firework
Graffiti 6 – Annie You Save Me (Remix)
Lady Gaga - Fashion
Planet Funk– Lemonade (Benny Benassi Remix)
Rihanna – Only Girl In the World
ATB and Paul Van Dyke, DJ Special K - Trance
Katy Perry – Who Am I Living For?
Nicki Minaj- Moment 4 Life
Kelis - Brave
Mike Posner – Evil Woman
Pretty Lights - Finally Moving (Remix)
Lady Gaga – Retro, Dance, Freak
Selena Gomez – Who Says
Rihanna – Who’s That Chick
Beyonce- Woman Like Me
KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
Rihanna – Diamonds
LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It
Michael Jackson – I’m Bad

XOXOXO,

Krista Wanous
Miss International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts