HCS Retirement Dinner



It is hard to believe that I will be a high school graduate in less than two weeks! During my time at Ashford High School, I have made lasting memories and learned valuable lessons that I will treasure forever. I know that I have received the best education possible so that I will be able to succeed in whatever career path I choose.

A very wise person once said, “To teach is to touch a life forever”.  I am so thankful for the wonderful teachers that have been such a blessing to me during my years at Ashford High School. I was so honored to be chosen by the superintendent of Houston County Schools to speak as Miss Teen International on behalf of the students in our county at the 2012-2013 Houston County Schools retirement dinner.

We said goodbye to twenty-five deserving administrators, teachers, faculty, and support staff as they begin a new chapter in their lives. I am forever grateful for their dedication, love, and support to the students of Houston County Schools!

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts