Blood Pressure

Remember when you were young and blood pressure machines were something to do while your mom was grocery shopping? I can vividly recall the monitor tightening around my tiny arm and blinking numbers that could have been hieroglyphics. Until recently when the doctor or nurse would tell me my blood pressure after a reading I still didn’t much know what it all meant. 

 However, as I’ve gotten older and through our partnerships with the American Heart Association and Go Red For Women I understand the importance to not only understanding the difference between “systolic” and “diastolic”, but how to maintain heart health if these numbers do ever seek dangerous levels. I found this infographic posted by the American Heart Association so helpful and I am able to communicate this better to those who ask me about the importance of our partnership.

Are you following the American Heart Association on Pinterest yet?


Seek Happiness,

Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts