Gowns I Love!

As a pageant girl, gown shopping never stops (whether I need one or not!). It is so easy to get lost in all the beautiful colors and designs that are introduced each season. I picked a few of the looks that caught my eye from my four favorite designers and share why I think they would be excellent choices for the pageant stage. Lucky for us, The Competitive Image works with each of these incredibly talented designers to allow contestants access to their stunning collections so as queens and contestants we can look and feel our absolute best!

Sherri Hill


I love the combination of sophistication and daring that the high neckline and low back offer this style. Plus, the draping at the back adds a romantic and feminine touch. There are so many positives to this gown: the band at the waist would accentuate and enhance beautiful curves and the column-like silhouette will make anyone look taller.

Jovani


I am gaga over this dress - I feel like it is so Hollywood Glam. The low neckline and open back details still look demure paired with the long sleeves. I adore how the beading give the illusion that it is simply placed on the wearer. Plus, can you imagine this gown sparkling on a stage?

Mac Duggal


Talk about simple elegance. Clean lines, simple silhouette, yet details to make your jaw drop. The Queen Anne collar is so regal in my opinion, and yet the beading is just enough to keep it balanced without looking overdone and dated. The white and gold is a winning combination.

Tony Bowls


How stunning is this red? It’s bold, eye-catching, and oozes confidence. The jersey fabric would show off all of your hard work at the gym and the shoulder detail pulls the attention towards the face beautifully. I love the draping detail on the back and feel like it is a very unexpected touch.

What do you think of these?

Seek Happiness,

Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts