Dothan: Take 2

Can you believe it’s already time to shoot the cover for the Mrs. International program? I have a stack of the programs from the past several years. Each cover is as unique as the other, but all have been shot by Clay Spann.

Cover with Mrs. International 2010-Shannon Devine

Cover with Mrs. International 2007-Rebekah Negrete.

I was happy to meet up and fly in with Miss International, Jesse Ladoue. It gave us a chance to catch up with Mary Richardson. Mel and Mary Richardson are the directors of International Pageants. I also got to know Susan Botek who is a staff member and member of the International family. As an owner of “Bow Tech Productions,” she has the daunting task of helping the Richardson’s design the programs.

Master magician and photographer, Clay Spann. I’m sure I exhausted him by the end of the day.

Joey, me, Clay and Mary after the shoot was completed.

Joey from Competitive Image has such glamorous gowns and they are snatched up as quickly as they arrive. With the help of Terri, I was transformed. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the April Trunk show! The cover won’t be revealed until July. And I can’t wait to see what final shots have been selected. But that will also signals the end of my year as Mrs. International and so I think I am fine waiting a bit before seeing it.

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio
Your Mrs. International

Comments

Popular Posts