Balancing It All

It’s not an unknown fact that I am a busy person. Classmates ask me what I did over the weekend and I have ask them to be more specific. Friends ask when I have free time to just hang out and I have to check my calendar and schedule in them a day.

As crazy as it all might sound, I wouldn’t trade a minute of it.

It’s my senior year in high school, which means ACT tests, scholarship applications, college visits and lots of homework. Along with my job as Miss Teen International, my work with several different organizations, and my social life, I have a lot on my plate. Not to mention making time for the basics like attending church and going to the gym several days a week.

People have asked me “How do you do it?” and it’s as simple as that old saying “If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.” Being Miss Teen International is a dream job and I love every minute of it. The organizations that I work with are my pride and joy. As for school, I’m taking it all in piece by piece and in the mean time I’m sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Being me isn’t always easy, but it’s always an adventure.

Much love,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts