Make It Better

Here in Chicago, there is a great magazine and on-line publication called, “Make It Better.” MIB is dedicated to helping us all live better lives in all ways. Whether it be as a parent, spouse, professional, friend or as a human; they offer us advice on how to enjoy life more and do more with the life and gifts we have been given. And I love that it is founded and run by women!


Coco Keevan (GREAT name, right?) interviewed me and wrote this story. Already my phone has been ringing with people calling about the article. One of the best complements (to me and to Coco) is how people now understand what CASA does. Because of the article, readers tell me they now better understand the role Court Appointed Special Advocates have in changing the life of an abused and neglected child! So thank you to “Make It Better,” and I hope you read their magazine and on-line articles so you may also make more of the life you have been given!

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio
Your Mrs. International

www.makeitbetter.net
www.casaforchildren.org

Comments

Popular Posts