Central Arkansas Heart Ball

Last weekend, I was honored to be invited to the Central Arkansas Heart Ball along with Miss Arkansas Intl and Mrs. Arkansas Intl. The Heart Ball is the largest annual black-tie fundraising gala in the state of Arkansas, raising funds to fight the number one killer of all Arkansans and Americans – heart disease.


Since 2000, we have collectively raised more than $9.1 million to support our mission to save lives and each year there are close to 1,000 people who attend this important event to make that happen.



Not to mention, I was ecstatic to get to wear my new evening gown from Competitive Image! I am in love with it!

The event’s activities included an award presentation, the Sweetheart presentations, live and silent auctions, as well as dinner and dancing. I’m glad I was able to attend and share in this wonderful event.

Love,

Haley Pontius 
Miss Teen International

Comments

Popular Posts