Must-Have: A 365-day Devotional

As you read in my New Year’s Resolutions, I want to wake up every morning and connect with God: hear his words and feel his presence. Thanks to Miss Teen International 2013 Haley Pontius and her thoughtful and appropriate Christmas gift I can do just that. I’ve had devotionals in the past, but something about this one just speaks to me so much louder. It’s called, “Devotions for the God Girl” written by Hayley DiMarco. The writing is perfect for both young adult and adult women. Each day shares a short Bible verse and an parallel to every day life. I love that I can look back at it in the evening and actually read the entire Bible passage if the day’s lesson was especially meaningful.

I highly recommending getting a book like this, and there are so many to choose from based on your tastes. Another that I have read that I loved is Joel Osteen’s “Your Best Life Begins Each Morning”. As we start a new day let’s remember that we are called to serve.


Seek Happiness,

Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts