Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

The month of August is a busy one for me! Thursday, the 12th, I will be going to Los Angeles to meet with an old pageant friend of mine & speak to her boss about a job opportunity. I’ll fly back home on Friday & then drive to Victoria, Texas where I will be a judge for the Miss Victoria pageant along with my 2 pageant sisters, Sydney & Natalie!

Monday afternoon I leave for a cruise to Mexico!! The trip was given to me as a present for graduation, & I’m really excited because I’ve never been on a cruise before!! I’ll be sure to bring my banner to get some good pictures by the Mayan ruins.

When I get home on Saturday I’ll have an afternoon to rest, & then I fly out to Alabama to meet with Joey & Clay of the Competitive Image for my official photoshoot!!! I cannot wait to see what they have in store for me! I get to stay there from Sunday – Tuesday, & while I’m there I will meet up with another contestant from this year’s pageant – Miss Georgia, Lauren Arnold! It’s going to be so fun to get to hang out with her again. I will keep you guys updated on all of these trips, & of course I’ll take lots of pictures!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts