Extra, Extra!

I have an exciting announcement!! On August 25th, I will be moving to Washington, DC! I’m very excited to explore a new city & to find out what opportunities await me on the East Coast! It will be so sad to leave Texas though. If you’ve ever been to Texas, you know that we are very prideful here!! We love our state – there’s no doubt about it. I have a feeling I’ll be back to Texas in a few years, but I’m ready to have a white Christmas :)

Another great thing about me living in DC is that Juliana, Miss Teen International 2010, lives close by in Maryland! I hear she already has some great appearances set up for us to do together. I’m excited to be close to so many of the east coast states, & hopefully I will be able to do many appearances with all the wonderful State Queens I met this year at Nationals!

Of course this move just adds to my super busy August schedule, but it will be an adventure. Part one of that adventure will be driving a Uhaul across this great country! My mom has volunteered to come along with me, & we’re pumped about this road trip! Any places y’all think we should stop along the way from Houston to DC?? I’d love to hear about them! I’m really eager to start this new chapter of my life, & I appreciate everyone being supportive of my move.

Ashley Smith

Comments

  1. Very excited for you to come to DC Ashley!! I hope that I will be able to see you and Juliana, in case you didn't know her parents house is right down the street from mine! So we will all be close :)

    Heather Young
    Miss Maryland International 2010

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts