Dothan

The day after I got back from my cruise, I was on a flight to Dothan, Alabama for my photoshoot with The Competitive Image/Clay Spann. Unfortunately I couldn’t go when Julianna & Shannon went because I was out of the country, but I still had a good time!

The one & only Joey from The Competitive Image picked me up from the airport & took me to dinner, then I went back to my hotel to rest up for the long day of shooting. We started early in the morning where we first decided what clothes I was going to wear.

OH MY GOODNESS!! It was my first trip to The Competitive Image, & I was blown away! They have such a great selection of clothes, & I absolutely LOVED everything that we chose for me to shoot in. Y’all are going to be impressed!!

Working with Joey was really great because he has such an eye for fashion! He even made a special run to the mall for a pair of shoes & some accessories that he thought would be good with a certain dress. What awesome dedication to my pictures!!

Clay Spann was also fantastic!! I walked in with no makeup & my hair looking pretty ragged, but he turned me into a movie star! I was so impressed with my makeup & hair for each look that we did. He really helped me come out of my shell as far as the modeling part went. He showed me different magazines with ideas for some poses, which was really helpful. I cannot WAIT to see how the pictures turned out!! Thank you guys!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts