Career Day

Being Miss Teen International is the best job in the world! I get to meet new people, advocate for what I love, and of course wear the most incredible wardrobe from the Competitive Image! I got to share what it’s like to be Miss Teen International and share some information about my organization, Jurnee’s Journey: Helping All God’s Creations to a group of Kindergarteners, first graders, and second graders on their Career Day!


I showed every class my crowning moment! They were all so excited to see!


We also talked about animals! Every class seemed to have a pet; one kid even had a lizard and another had 15 birds!



I told them about how and why I began advocating for animals. We also talked about ways we can help animals in our community!


I challenged every class to hold a blanket and food drive for our local shelter! I can’t wait to see how much they bring in!


I am so thankful I got to share my journey with the crown to this group of incredible students.

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts