Fundraising for Haiti

I have a confession.  I’m the kid in school who sold the bare minimum number of candy bars.  If you wanted to  win the class pizza party for most candy bars sold…you had better hope you weren’t in my class.  I’ve always struggled with fundraising for two reasons.  The first one being, I don’t like to feel like I’m bugging people. The second one being, I don’t like hearing the word no.   I guess you could say I have a fundraising phobia.  

Well, as a titleholder I’ve had to get over that quick.  As I continue to seek donations for my trip to Haiti, I’ve heard the word no more than I can count.  But, I have also heard the word yes just enough times to keep me motivated.   So…I’m still seeking donations of books and school supplies.  If you are interested you can mail them to  P.O. Box 421,  Laurel, Maryland, 20725-0421;  c/o Madison Donovan Group.  I will also be holding an in-person collection where you can drop off donations on Saturday, April 22 from 11 a.m.– 1 p.m. at 401 Main Street Laurel, Maryland 20707.  Companies or individuals who are interested in donating towards or sponsoring costs associated with shipping and preparation should contact the Madison Donovan Group at- http://www.madisondonovangroup.com/#!contact

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Ciji Dodds
Miss International 2011

Comments

Popular Posts