Mall of America

What an incredible weekend I had in Minnesota! I will have to write multiple blogs to describe all my adventures so stay tuned for more!

First, I would like to begin with my first trip to the Mall of America!


My mother and I shopped all day and checked out every store over the course of 2 days!


A proud owner of the entire book collection of American Girls, I had a lot of fun exploring this store!

We watched The Vow in the theater in the mall to relax our tired feet! We also ate at the Rainforest Café, which was in the mall!

We sat next to the waterfall wall! The mist was refreshing!

We picked up some great bargains for my little brother and sister, and maybe a few (or more) for ourselves!

Princess Diana’s clothing collection was in a special display room in the mall. Her crown fits perfectly on me!..sorta..

That weekend celebrated the 100 year anniversary of Girl Scouts. We stopped by the Girl Scout store and picked up some cool items for my little sisters troop!

We also grabbed a box of thin mints!

The troops sold so many cookies that they turned into cookies!

The Peep had a Girl Scout banner on!

It was very difficult to stuff all of our new items in our already overstuffed luggage, but we did it! 

I can’t wait to return to the “mother ship” soon!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts