Banner Presentation

It is always a treat to meet someone who has decided to take the big step forward and embark on a journey that starts with a City/County title within the International Pageant System. Recently, I met not only the new Mrs. Scott County International 2013, Amy Lyon, but also her husband Chad Lyon who joined her for her banner presentation in the Scott County Government Center.

Amy and I were asked to address the Scott County board members and the relatively full board room. The Chairman introduced me first, and I was happy to share the meaning of the International title, along with a brief message about both our alliance with “Go Red for Women” and my personal platform as it relates to burns. I then introduced Amy, who shared a touching message about her platform and some details about her life.

Me addressing the group

Once the banner was presented, we enjoyed two touching retirement acknowledgements and then posed for a few photographs with the Scott County Dignitaries. Thank you to Amy for inviting me to participate in her banner presentation and those who allowed us the time to share our message.

Scott County Board, Chad, Amy and me

Warm Regards,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts