International Girls in California!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! I am so excited to kick off 2013 with my first blog of the year from the beautiful and sunny Los Angeles, California, where Joe and I had an absolute blast meeting up with members of the International pageant family!

Joe, me, Rocky and Patrick

On January 2nd, after a chat with the locals, we discovered Jerry's Restaurant and Deli in Marina Del Rey. The food and service were so good, we invited Mrs. Alaska International 2013, Rocky Harrigan and her husband Patrick to join us, which turned into a wonderful time of getting to know each other.

Shana, me and Rocky 

Shana, Rebekah, me and Rocky

From there we drove just blocks to the beach area and made ourselves comfortable on the outdoor patio of the Cheesecake Factory, as we were joined by Mrs. California International 2013, Shana Smith. For those of us who live in "cooler" climates, watching a game of beach volleyball in January is such a treat...and I am pretty sure my husband would have joined in if he had the proper attire.

Dinner on the patio

For dinner we were seated on the upper deck, giving us a lovely view of the marina, and even more spectacular was the addition to our group of none other than....Mrs. International 2007, Rebekah Negrete and her husband Greg. The food was fantastic ( especially when fresh banana cream cheesecake is involved) and the time we all shared together was so very special.

What a fabulous group!

Before I even blog one more time on this adventure, I want to send a shout out to Becky Thoreson for all of her assistance, and a very deep and sincere Thank You to all of the lovely ladies and gentlemen who have shown up to participate in the celebration of this stunning crown and all that it represents!

Girls just wanna have fun!

My love to you all!

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts