New Year's Eve in Los Angeles, CA

As 2012 comes to an end it is impossible for me not to reflect back on a year filled with magic moments and memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Joe and I always reminisce about the year we just experienced on New Year's Eve, and more importantly we dream about the things we hope for in the year to come.

Mr and Mrs International 2012

On the morning of December 31, 2012, we traveled to Los Angeles, California, as we commenced what is certain to be an amazing start to 2013! Which for us, is a much anticipated journey of meeting people and experiencing cultures we have never seen during a tour the Asian Pacific.
 
Shannon, Gary, Joe and me

But first, what a treat to spend New Year's Eve with my dear friend Shannon Jipsen, who happened to be my roommate at the Miss Teen of America Pageant in 1984, and her friend Gary. Shannon and I have remained close for all of these years, and we had a fabulous time at a beach side restaurant called The Strand House located in Manhattan Beach. After dinner we walked along the pier and captured a few photos with a Christmas tree in the background.

Joe and me on the pier at Manhattan Beach

My wish for each of you is a New Year overflowing with blessings and love!

Cheers!

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts