The Beautiful City of Tokyo!

Konnichiwa (Hello) from Tokyo, Japan! Joe and I crossed the date line and arrived in Japan on the evening of January 4th. Our hotel is located next to the Imperial Palace and is simply spectacular!

We already love it here and have met the most gracious and elegant people. Dinner was at our hotel and hosted by the founding member and true force behind the Phoenix Society Japan for Burn Survivors and Their Families. Mr. Masayuki Tejima along with his lovely wife and daughter are so very nice and we are sincerely looking forward to spending more time with them and the burn survivor community later today.

Mizuho, Aya, Masayuki TEJIMA, along with Joseph and me

In fact, I will be giving an hour presentation to burn survivors from around Japan, they will be giving me a presentation, and then we are sharing in a celebration this evening. What a dream I am living...

Arigato Gozaimasu (Thank You) to Mr. Tejima and his family, the Phoenix Society USA and Japan, my fabulous Harvard classmate Mr.Mori Sato, and all the individuals who have been willing to help me make this a reality!

Love to you all,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts