Tony Bowls

A few weekends ago, while I was in Dallas, TX for a Go Red For Women I had the amazing opportunity to meet the famous dress designer Tony Bowls! I must admit when I first met him, I was a little star struck.


Tony is an inspiration to so many people around the world, but especially to me because he came from a small town in Arkansas and did something unbelievable. He’s proof that no matter what, if you put your mind to it, you can achieve anything. The sky is the limit!


Did I mention that I absolutely love his dresses! They’re so beautiful and can really show off your personality though them.

To say the least, it was an honor to meet one of my idols. I do hope I’ll have the opportunity to see him again and of course to wear some of his dresses!

Love,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts